Excavator Final Drive Rebuild
Final drive repairs in the UK are undertaken in our specialist ISO9001 accredited workshop which is the only Bonfiglioli approved repair centre outside Italy. We also carry out final drive rebuild for sale or service-exchange.
Our trained and experienced staff understand all aspects of the specialised procedures involved in excavator final drive repair from a wide range of manufacturers.
Our FDC ‘Get A Quote’ button can identify if we can repair your existing drive, or if a reconditioned one is available.
Excavator Final Drive Repair
In the UK we offer a free collection and quote for excavator final drive repair, which follows a ISO 9001 quality assessed process:
- The drive is cleaned, degreased and completely dismantled. Individual parts are cleaned and undergo an initial inspection. Findings are logged against the job record.
- Casings are shot blasted and made ready for the rebuild process.
- Hydraulic components to be re-used are machine lapped to ensure they meet OEM standards. Sub-assemblies are prepared prior to final assembly, final clean and paint.
- Manufacturers standards are adhered to at all stages of the rebuild process.
- Every final drive undergoes a series of load testing, two-speed and brake function tests which are logged against the job record.