Excavator Final Drive Rebuild
Final drive repairs in the UK are undertaken in our specialist ISO9001 accredited workshop which is the only Bonfiglioli approved repair centre outside Italy. We also carry out final drive rebuild for sale or service-exchange.
Our trained and experienced staff understand all aspects of the specialised procedures involved in excavator final drive repair from a wide range of manufacturers. Read here how our customers value us.
For customers outside the UK, Plant Parts has achieved an IP (Inward Processing) Authorisation) to reduce your costs and ease administration. This means that no VAT or duty will be charged when collecting components for repair in our workshop and no inward duty will be charged when the repaired components are returned, only VAT. This also applies if a replacement of equal kind is supplied in place of a non-repairable component
Click 'Find My Final Drive' to see if we can repair your existing drive or if a reconditioned one is available.
To arrange your drive collection, complete our form below. Drive collection is free within the UK mainland.
FIND MY FINAL DRIVE ARRANGE MY DRIVE COLLECTION
Excavator Final Drive Repair
In the UK we offer a free collection and quote for excavator final drive repair, which follows a ISO 9001 quality assessed process:
- The drive is cleaned, degreased and completely dismantled. Individual parts are cleaned and undergo an initial inspection. Findings are logged against the job record.
- Casings are shot blasted and made ready for the rebuild process.
- Hydraulic components to be re-used are machine lapped to ensure they meet OEM standards. Sub-assemblies are prepared prior to final assembly, final clean and paint.
- Manufacturers standards are adhered to at all stages of the rebuild process.
- Every final drive undergoes a series of load testing, two-speed and brake function tests which are logged against the job record.
UK Customer Satisfaction of Final Drive Repairs
As part of our ISO 9001 certification, we regularly contact UK customers to assess their satisfaction with our repairs. Here is their latest review:
|'Easy to Deal With'||0||0||0||7%||93%|
|'Hi Quality Product'||0||0||0||20%||80%|